Saturday was a successful outdoor work day! Roy had to work in the morning, but in the afternoon we finally rented a rototiller and attacked the back lawn.
Once the spinkler hit the deck, it got a little slippery for Caleb's running feet. He slid head first off the deck into the mud.
Today is once again a prenatal checkup. Hopefully there will be some expanation for how tired and racy-heartish I've been feeling (besides overdoing it in the yard). Maybe my iron is low again or something. I'm having another ultrasound in three weeks because of low-lying placenta. Hopefully I don't end up with a C-section. We will see!
You guys are amazing! Are you for hire? Our back yard could use that kind of transformation!!
ReplyDeleteCaleb, you look very nice with a bit of brown on your face. Steph, that is a FANTASTIC picture... I laughed out loud.
Would love to hear about your doctor's report. Maybe I'll try and give you a call.
He familie,
ReplyDeleteLekker wezen zwoegen?
Ziet er netjes uit!
Na wat mooie dagen hier hebbe wenatuurlijk weer echt hollandsweer regen!!!
we hopen dat de zomer wat droger blijft.
We hebbechek p gehad bid verloskundige en alles gaat goed met debaby en petula de kleine is al ingedaald dus waarschijlijk komt het wat eerder we zullen het zien.De baby is wat aan de kleine kant maar we hoeven ons daar niet druk om te maken.
we zijn druk met delaatste dingen regelen voor baby maar in grote lijnen zijn we klaar.
Hopelijk krijgen jullie goed bericht bij de controle dat het allemaal maar mee valt.
Veel succes met de tuin en de laatste loodjes van de zwangerschap!
Liefs xx Petula en mannen