Hello all my dear family and friends. I have been neglecting you and I'm sorry. It's been a month or more since Silas was home from the hospital, we've started a new decade and lots of other happening have been happening.
So since once again I don't have time to sit here for hours, I think I will update you with mostly just pictures. Hopefully I will be back again next week to continue the story of us. Thanks for putting up with my procrastination!
This is Mycah at Sardis Park where we went to feed the ducks. After unloading an entire loaf of very healthy whole grain bread (that decided not to rise in our bread machine) to some very hungry duckies and gooses :) I looked up and there in front of me was a big sign that read, "DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS: Ooops. I mean what is this world coming to if you can't even let your kids feed the ducks! I very loudly told my kids that I didn't know and then hoped that nobody was around to hand me a ticket for $500.00 like the sign promised to criminals like us!
So since once again I don't have time to sit here for hours, I think I will update you with mostly just pictures. Hopefully I will be back again next week to continue the story of us. Thanks for putting up with my procrastination!
This is Mycah at Sardis Park where we went to feed the ducks. After unloading an entire loaf of very healthy whole grain bread (that decided not to rise in our bread machine) to some very hungry duckies and gooses :) I looked up and there in front of me was a big sign that read, "DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS: Ooops. I mean what is this world coming to if you can't even let your kids feed the ducks! I very loudly told my kids that I didn't know and then hoped that nobody was around to hand me a ticket for $500.00 like the sign promised to criminals like us!
Our very chubby little man!
Enjoying our Christmas tradition...the house we had packed to build in Holland...
...and again our dear, sweet little guy. This boy is doing so well! He is so happy all the time and will smile for anyone. It's hard to believe he is 8.5 KG (about 18.7 lbs) already! If you are looking for chubby little legs to fondle, come on over and take a look! And I don't even mean mine (I wish they were considered as cute on me :S).

Nice to hear from you again, Steph! Nice pictures. So glad that Silas is doing so well! Love the extra chin :)
ReplyDeleteWe zijn erg blij met zulke Mollige benen, bedankt voor de foto's, wat een stel leuke kleinkinderen hebben we, wat een zege, nu nog even jullie allemaal knuffelen, Maar dat komt wel eenkeer.
ReplyDeletewe houden van jullie
pa (OPA) en ma (oma)