Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lekkere Billetjes





Posted by PicasaOh I just love those rolls, he even has dimples in his buns.

4 comments:

  1. Steph, your photos are amazing. I love being able to see my grandchildren's pictures online anytime I want. I also love reading your blogs... they are so interesting and humorous.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rolls in the picture steph, oh is he going to despise you someday when he sees these at his wedding! did you take the pics yourself? well doene daring sister in law! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is een stuk (net als zijn ouders), wij vinden het erg leuk om te bekijken je foto's, en je stukjes te lezen, je doet er ons heelveel plezier mee
    groetjes Feijen

    ReplyDelete
  4. it could be Caleb in that last picture! Good job. I'm sure Silas will be forever grateful his rolls and dimples are chronicled online. Nevermind his wedding, can you imagine what he's gonna say at 14?! :)

    ReplyDelete