Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help! Shrinking Child Syndrome!


So, the thought came to me recently that maybe I should compare some pictures to see whether our dog, Toby, is growing at a healthy rate. So I found a photo of him at three months and then took a new one today at six months. I put them together and now I have a slight problem. Unfortunately I can't really see a difference in the dog's size. Quite alarming though, is the fact that my daughter seems to be rapidly shrinking. Do you think I should seek medical attention in this scenario?Please respond promptly with any advice you can share. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. A hahahaha!.. You're way to funny. I can't get over how cute mycah is getting.. Must be the fact that she still looks like me. She could be my kid ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is DIT EEN Hond of wordt Het EEN ponny?
    de volgende foto is hond met Roy ER NAAST.
    WIE krimt er?
    groetjes pa en ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. is dit een hond of wordt het een ponny?
    de volgende foto wordt roy met hond wie krimpt er?
    pa en ma

    ReplyDelete