Good morning everyone. Long time no blog! It's been a busy summer for us. I've been working for my dad quite a bit, and I find that makes it hard enough to keep up with daily chores and kid loving, never mind blogging. Ma and Pa, I just realized we haven't even sent you a picture of what we bought with the birthday money you sent us! I will get on that soon. We've been going down to the Vedder River on Sunday afternoons after church to cool off, so I have a bunch of pictures from that. I am so happy with this wonderful little family God has blessed me with.
Leuke foto´s grappig schoot hondje... Wij hebben een neiuwe gekocht die komt 22-09-2010 Een border collie (zo´n schaapherders hondje). Sturen tegen die tijd wel wat foto´s.
ReplyDeleteGroeten Stephan Tanja en Kids.
you are looking sooo good steph! great pictures, take care, inge
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Steph!
ReplyDelete