Hello my readers! This is just a note to ask you to please email me ( rsfeijen@hotmail.com) in the next week for a password to access this blog. Next week I'm going to make it more private, too many creepy people out there looking at kids. I've had hits from a few places in the world where I don't even know anyone...it's making me nervous...:) Thanks!
good call steph, i am wondering how you go about that. i have had friends of friends also tell me in person, "oh you have that cute blog etc........" kinda creeps me out too. maybe i will call you to see if you can walk me through this too.
ReplyDeletewalk me through it too- I changed my blog address because of it. but I was thinking maybe I should go private too.
ReplyDeletecould you walk me through it as well. I had to block two people off my blog. I had no idea who they were. I looked at their blog and it was creepy. Is it hard to do??
ReplyDeletecount me in!
ReplyDeleteCan I come too? (just in Case mine is tan.gerrinehrekers@gmail.com)
ReplyDelete