On Saturday morning us and opa where at the wetlands at around 8 in the morning.What an amazing place so close to us!God is an awesome God when you see His creation.Trying to show your kids His awesomeness is even cooler!!!
Our kids love everything to do with the outdoors,grass,flowers, leaves, bugs and of course all the other animals.Opa loves these places to.
As kid he took and sometimes made us go for walks with him.Those walks turned normally in walking the whole day.He was the pa that said to us :Let's see where this path goes to and then the next and the next.At those times I didn't really care for walks, but right now I think that because of those walks I appreciate the times you get when you walk with your family and the thinks you discover. So thanks PA
Here Steph told us to try to catch the leaves that where falling from the trees. Of course I was the best at it!!
We also caught a snake and the kids thought that was so cool!!
We had so much fun and that in an amazing place that is so close by!!
Roy

Haha, de grootste grap was nog dat pa altijd zei dat hij de weg wel wist.. Zelfs in Frankrijk, uren hebben we daar gelopen!
ReplyDelete