I (Roy) finally got an appointment for the specialist march 16, this Monday I found out they made me an earlier one, march 8 at 11:00. So that week or the week after I will find out what is going to happen with Work safe.
Stephanie is still working but she is looking forward to be more at home again and I would like to know what I can and can't do with work.
In the meantime we have been making our house ready for the market, lots of painting and some little fixing etc.
So today the Realtor came to just quickly check our place, so he can figure out what we could ask for our place. Probably in the next few weeks it will be on the market.So if you are looking for a nice looking 3 bedroom rancher, come check out ours!!
Also we came to the conclusion that the way we eat is unhealthy and not fair. we read and watched a lot of things and I and Stephanie firmly believe that how we eat and what is normal to eat is maybe not as normal. We started to eat way more veggies and fruits, you should see our fridge!!
My dream would be to be able to produce food (meat,vegetable, fruit,etc) for my own family and for others, so I know what happened to my food and where it cam from!!
I pray lots to God to give me strength and to provide me with this opportunity.
Like you read ,there is still a lot of uncertainty but we keep on trusting our Awesome God,maker of everything.
It's still hard not knowing and sometimes depressing and frustrating, but then I get told or shown in different ways there is somebody bigger then me then has a plan for us.
Thanks for the many prayer and other things everybody did for us,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Also ask for more prayers for the sale of the house and my appointment.
Thank you
Roy
fijn dat jullie ons zo goed op de hoogte houden van jullie belevenissen ,want HIJ weet wat goed voor jullie is
ReplyDeleteGEZEGENDE PAAS DAGEN
PA en MA