So my wife said she is going to blog more, so I felt it was time for me to start too.
So first of all hello everybody, it's been a long time.
Life is good even when there are a lot of changes!!! I'm back at work and so far no problems with my wrist.
I'm really thankful to God for that, I heard a lot of horror stories about wrist-problems.
God is been good to us, He provided us with so many thigks when we needed them.
Our house on Darlene is sold already for a month and we loving our place here in the country.
We have 2 cows and a huge garden!! The kids love to be outside.
My wife will probably post some pictures.
Also in 2 and a half weeks we are going to Holland for 3 weeks, with the whole family.
It's going to be interesting with 3 kids but also fun!!
But above all God is been good in our spiritual lives, He has been working in us and I pray He will keep on working in us with His Holy Spirit. Like I read this morning in Corinthians that I can live my life for Christ.
I pray I can be a husband and dad that speaks about Christ and how He works in my own life.
That my family starts to see that talking about who God is, is an awesome and cool thing to do.
I see more and more that God is working in us.
Yesterday we had a study with some other couples and it was encouraging to see that others are searching for that too, and that we can help each other in that Search.This can only be the Spirit's work that we met these couples!!!!
I said it before, that I think we as men have a harder time with talking about our personal walk with Christ, but let us pray for each other and to work on that. Because if we don't change, our children will have a hard time in their life too.
But let us not forget Who is at work in everybody's heart. Our AWESOME GOD, FATHER,SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
Roy
No comments:
Post a Comment