Caleb's birthday was on Saturday, so we got up early to take Grandpa up on breakfast for Caleb. We were at Ricky's at 7:30 and were surprised to see about 30 bikes parked out front plus some motorbikes. I guess the Cops for Cancer needed breakfast too! Well, when they were about to leave, one of them stopped to give Mycah and Caleb a card with his picture and name and he found out it was Caleb's birthday. Well he got all 35 (give or take) cops to sing Happy Birthday to Caleb and then a couple of them gave the kids some teddies and a football. Caleb was so excited that I thought I better catch the moment on picture, so we headed outside to request it.
Caleb with his John Deere "mote" control from Mommy and Daddy and his policeman presents. I think Grandma and Grandpa are tickling him.Daddy and Mycah.
Mommy and Mycah.

sounds like a very good birthday for a little big boy!
ReplyDeleteElena