What a day! Caleb still had the surprise of his tractor cake (which Mommy doesn't know where she got the energy to make) and a few more small gifts. Caleb wanted to eat a back tire but Mommy said that half of it would be enough. At nine o'clock we finally decided he was ready for bed (did I mention we still fit a few hours of garage saling in our day). He was ready to walk into the walls he was so tired. Did we ever have fun with him the next day...

Okay, sweet friend, I've been remiss in finding time to visit your blog. The picture of Caleb and Silas... oh my, that is a winner! Good job. You surely out classed us in the birthday celebrations! Looks like you had one special day. Isn't it fun to be able to give our children these moments? Great job on the cake!
ReplyDeleteHi Steph! Wanted to let you know that the cake is an absolute winner! That definitely looks like it was a lot of work! The delight from Mr. C. is worth it I'm sure. Luv, A. JtH
ReplyDelete