Saturday, March 27, 2010
Little Room in the City
So last week we became the Ingalls family in our Little Room in the City. Surprisingly enough we actually had alot of fun living in the one room with our kids. A few nights it was lights out for all of us at 8:30, since if Roy and I stayed up that would keep the kids up and then they would be bears the next day. Silas was the only on who would sleep before the noise has died. He was so easy on our trip and I am so thankful for his attitude. We went to the pool in the hotel everyday after supper and that was a real highlight for all of us except Silas who wasn't really sure about the whole swimming thing. We headed downstairs every morning for breakfast, where I stuffed my face with only yogurt seeing that the continental breakfast wasn't exactly suited to my new gluten-free lifestyle. We loved our hotel and loved the amazing price. We even had a full kitchen in our room so we could cook our meals. We stopped at Costco on the way to Seattle to get groceries (milk is only $4.34 for TWO four liter jugs) and then stocked the fridge at our little "home" away from home. The last picture here was after a very long day, can't you tell?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like you had alot of fun! The zoo is the BEST for kids! I can't wait to take our kids there again!
ReplyDelete