Thursday, March 11, 2010

Simply Saturday



When the sun shines, you'll find us in the back yard, puttering around with this and that. Roy is still putting in a few hours here and there on his aviary project and it's coming along nicely. The finches are out of the garage and into the shed. Now to finish their outdoor flight so they too can bask in the warm of spring. How poetical...actually I don't think that's a word but I kind of like it so I'll leave it.
The kids still spend most of their time in the sandbox; I just wish I could say the same for the sand.
Silas loves watching us work and play. He's great at cheering us on with all his ga ga ga-ing.
Roy was busy so I thought I would screw some wood together to create this birdhouse. Just six words of advice though...skillsaw work better on bigger wood.
Gotta love Craig's List! We got this used swingset a couple weeks ago and Caleb and Mommy surprised Daddy and set it up. We simply couldn't wait for Saturday to try it out now could we?

3 comments:

  1. Het staat goed recht, eerste reaktie pa.
    En een handige vrouw reaktie ma, het ziet er leuk uit
    leuke foto's bedankt.
    pa en ma.
    opa en oma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe someday we'll actually get over there and enjoy some of that beautiful back yard with you guys!

    ReplyDelete