Monday, September 27, 2010

And He's 5

My first baby is 5. I'm not really sure how that happened, but it did. He's such a great kid and I thank God for him in our lives. If ever someone can brighten up a day, it's Caleb. Oops, gotta run....okay, I'm back, I was just mopping up the bathroom, the toilet was floating, courtesy of a bath gone bad. So I shall add, he does also know how to put the sun back behind the cloud.


1 comment:

  1. SWEET cake steph! It gets scarier the older they get. Big gulp here when Andrew turned 6 a few weeks ago. Great pictures of Castle fun park too. Bet that was a little easier on you and more fun for the whole family too. Happy belated birthday Caleb, you are a very smart boy for your age and we pray you may grow more and more in the ways of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete