I have to tell you, New Year's Eve was so great, I spent way more time taking movies than pictures. I really expected to have alot more shots to blog but hey, you can always come watch our movie one day. Sjoelbak (shuffle board) was tons of fun and I was even winning
until the very end...which I guess is when it matters.

Silas made a great score keeper.

Notice the dog, the couch and the two guilty faces. Ma does not allow Stephan and Tanja's dog on the couch. She didn't even notice until we showed her the picture later...
until the very end...which I guess is when it matters.
Silas made a great score keeper.
Notice the dog, the couch and the two guilty faces. Ma does not allow Stephan and Tanja's dog on the couch. She didn't even notice until we showed her the picture later...
I have to say, it was a crazy cool celebration. The fireworks were astounding, no, not the city putting on a show. The neighborhoods are all doing their own! The guys lit fireworks along with all the neighbors for more than an hour! It sounded like a war zone. I think I saw more fireworks than in my whole life put together! I told Roy that next year we can just watch the home movie of it to get the same effect. I don't think he agreed.

No comments:
Post a Comment