Hi Everyone! Long time no blog! I'm back at it, I promise!
Today I want to share this great new recipe with you! To start, if you don't have a really big bowl, clean your kitchen sink well. Now grab 10 pounds of ground beef and plop it in the sink. Open a large can of pure pumpkin and dump her in. Around 3/4 cup of black strap molasses and 5 packages unflavored gelatin round out the flavour and add nutrients and firmness.
Last but not least, crush six eggs with your hands, the shells add texture and calcium.
Now, roll up your sleeves and get in up to your elbows, mixing well.
Roll into 2 inch meatballs and place on cookie sheet to freeze. Once frozen throw them into an icecream bucket to use as needed.
Note: Not for human consumption! Did I really scare you? I hope so! Trust me, I don't feed my family this way. These meatballs are for my underweight Great Dane, the one who got the SPCA called because someone thought we were starving him. At 273 calories per meatball, we should be able to pack it on him fairly quickly. Hope you enjoy your dinner!
eewwww, I was seriously wondering who you were going to feed those to! lol
ReplyDeleteha ha :)
ReplyDeletetotally got me! :) rats, I should have known better cause I was even warned. Cod liver oil?!
ReplyDeleteHope Toby fattens up right quick.
ha, you really had me going. The worst was the eggs, shells and all and I am thinking, that is GROSS! Thought I had a new recipe for the TCS catering! haha!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe your family. Just seems like a year or two ago that Lisa and I catered your wedding at the FRC. Your kids are adorable!
Patricia Neels