What! Another pup? Very cute! A boy or a girl? Name? Come on you can't leave us hanging like this :) More details, please!
Jullie willen echt niet dat je (schoonmoeder) komt he? Well done! :-)Stephan en Tanja
Wat een lief stel hondjes,komer er meer !!!ma
I don't do good dutch but my eyes keep telling me that's two doggies at the Feijen's house!!!!! Serious?! Hmm, should I be rethinking all the reassurances I gave you this morning at church? ;) Can't wait to hear more about this.Ps. Looks like AB was a whole lot of fun.
What! Another pup? Very cute! A boy or a girl? Name? Come on you can't leave us hanging like this :) More details, please!
ReplyDeleteJullie willen echt niet dat je (schoonmoeder) komt he? Well done! :-)
ReplyDeleteStephan en Tanja
Wat een lief stel hondjes,komer er meer !!!
ReplyDeletema
I don't do good dutch but my eyes keep telling me that's two doggies at the Feijen's house!!!!! Serious?! Hmm, should I be rethinking all the reassurances I gave you this morning at church? ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about this.
Ps. Looks like AB was a whole lot of fun.