Just a little update as life is crazy busy right now. Roy has accepted a job on a Tilapia farm in Alberta. No, they aren't a small deer as one thought, but a fish. We are leaving two weeks from today. We will be living in the middle of nowhere of course, but that perhaps is a good thing. Our house is between Granum and Nobleford. "A" marks the spot on this map.The best part about the whole thing is getting to be closer to my sisters!!! This pregnancy has of course rendered me prone over the toilet bowl, so packing has been interesting to say the least. With 6 Diclectin a day, I'm surviving. In fact it may have gotten a little better the last couple weeks. Last week I went for an ultrasound because the midwife though I may be having twins! I thought I would be disappointed to find out it was only one but nope I'm just fine with it. Our peanut was a beautiful sight and Roy says she/he has my nose already. He insists that is a good thing, I, on the other hand, am not convinced. Hopefully, in regards to our move, we will be loading the semi on Saturday, October 27. Pretty sure we'll be pulling out on Monday the 29th. Time has been flying by and I'm sure the next two weeks will be no exception. Thanks so much to all you wonderful friends who have helped us out with kid-watching and meal-making! I had a perfectly sweet and spoilish birthday yesterday and thanks to my secret pal for the fun gifts yesterday! I cannot wait to get back to my scrapbooking in Alberta with all my new loot! OK so have a look at my cake. Roy thinks he should be praised for "making" me a cake. Notice that the bucket has some missing, he got hungry the night before....lol! He surprised me a whole lot on this birthday but I think this one takes the cake!
Here's a picture of our peanut from my ultrasound. Only nice comments about the nose will be accepted!

He or she is beautiful! Many blessing on all the changes in your lives right now. How exciting and stressful all at the same time. Will be thinking of you guys over the next few months.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you as you make this big move! Blessings to you and your family as you go on from here. We will miss you!
ReplyDeletep.s. Baby is beautiful - fearfully and wonderfully made!
Love the pics! Nice Cake... ;) Roy is very talented! I'm going to miss you lady. Hoping we will get to see lots of posts, once you get to Alberta and start using that NEW BIRTHDAY PRESENT you have! ;) hugs!
ReplyDelete