How strange is that! This whole thing has been great but it sure doesn't seem real. We've lived here for more than a month already! So far everything is great. The kids are of adapting just fine, Roy loves his new job and me, well I'm "busy" finding things to do with all my new spare time. I think it's because I live so far from town. Not really that tempting to drive 35 mins for a quick stop! I've already been scrapbooking and painting furniture and walls at the new house! This first picture is a shot of the house we are temporarily living in. Here is Roy basking in the almost daily sunshine! 
This is the kind of view we've been experiencing nearly every morning. We haven't gotten used to it yet and hope we never do!Here comes the house! Or should I say half the house!
The kids had a educational day watching all this! I forgot to upload pictures of them at my sister's house where I was "borrowing" internet usage. Hopefully once we move into the new house we'll have our own high speed and I can get back to regular blogging!
And the other half. Couldn't help but think this looked rather funny with the kitchen peering out at me!
The inside before my sisters and I attacked it with a few gallons of color!
This is our basement coming along quite nicely. Roy's learned a whole lot about framing! The best part is they are building more closet space down there then I'll know how to fill!!
One last shot of some of what's been keeping us busy! The wall on the left shows the living room yellow and the rest is gray. I'll keep you updated as we make changes, move in and DECORATE!!!
Our new address and phone number which will stay the same are:
Box 618
Nobleford, AB
T0L 1S0
1-403-687-3155
so exciting to "see" your new surroundings!! thanks for sharing, Steph! It must be somewhat disconcerting to have your house arrive on a truck with the kitchen just waiting to be filled! Pretty neat, I'm sure your kids were impressed.
ReplyDeleteThe house is huge! I'm sure you'll appreciate the extra space...for kids to run around in if not for the extra cleaning ;)
Take care, dear friend. I looking forward to more steady blogging. More pictures... GORGEOUS sunrise!
Love you, Leanne
ps. Happy anniversary for tomorrow!
Was wondering how you guys were doing out there!! Glad to hear things are going well.
ReplyDeleteIt must have been weird to have a house arrive on a truck. Have fun decorating it!!
Greta
Hi Stephanie and Roy!
ReplyDeleteNice foto's! And congratulations with your 8 anniversery!! Good luck with your new house!
Greets Debby
It's looking fantastic! Glad to hear you are well.
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteupdate time, dear friend!!
ReplyDelete