Thursday, May 9, 2013

February 2013

 Update time! I really need to use my camera more! I can't remember enough about February to enlighten you as to what happened way back then! Sorry. Pictures will have to do for this month! Silas plays with his playdough nearly every day. It's amazing where I find it!

 
The basement carpet getting done. Such a relief to have a basement again! I have some sanity back! The kids love having their own rooms and a huge space to play in!




Our new boss and his family live on the same property as we do. They have lots of kids and lots of horses! My kids were pretty thrilled to get a ride. They have a whole lot to learn about horses; they were born with no sense of danger and that makes life interesting sometimes!



 Good thing the cat doesn't seem to mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment