Tuesday, February 26, 2013

January 2013

So I have very good intentions of blogging pictures of each month this year. The thing is, it's already the last week of February and I haven't done January. I went through my pictures and found almost none for the first month of the year. Am I the only one who goes through phases of not capturing memories on camera?

    January went by so fast I hardly know what to say about it. We moved into the new house in the middle of December. We only had the upstairs because the basement was still being framed. I guess we were a mite bit optimistic about the progression down there, thinking it would be ready in a few short weeks. The kids were squeezed into the one other upstairs bedroom and adapted to sleeping together after a few weeks. We won't talk about the first while. Turns out we are still not in the basement! It hasn't been a problem except I am longing for the kids to have somewhere to play besides at my feet! 

I shouldn't complain though, it's been so nice outside that they have had plenty of exercise in the big outdoors. The weather has not been very "Alberta-ish" at all! We thought it was supposed to be cold here! It has been above zero most days in the last month or month and a half. Crazy! The forecast for this week has two days at eleven degrees! 
   
 We have also gone skating a few times, the kids really enjoy it and are finally starting to see that practice really does help! 
Roy is loving his job and we are loving having him home so much. He comes in for coffee at 10:00, lunch at 12:30 and tea time at 3:00. I love knowing what time he'll be in every day so I can have dinner ready. 
   
In the February post, which hopefully I'll get to soon, I'll have pictures of the house, inside and out. 





   Oh, and here is a pregnancy picture. This is at 32 weeks! My tummy is so much smaller than when I was pregnant with Silas! Hopefully that means this baby boy is smaller too! We're praying that this baby won't be another c-section and if he's smaller it would be much appreciated!

3 comments: