Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ode to Spring



I thought I would go back a few weeks and share some photos of us this spring. I have been feeling better recently and this has allowed us to spend more time outdoors.








Uncle Daniel came over for breakfast when he arrived from Alberta a few weeks ago. He graciously agreed to take Caleb down the road for a bike ride. Caleb hadn't ridden his bike since last summer so he needed to relearn to steer and such. Even Mycah warmed up to Daniel, who she doesn't know very well. It was the first sunshine we had in a very long time!













Did you ever wonder what would happen if you accidently fell asleep on the couch while a three year old and one year old played playdough? I'll admit this happened to me; I dozed off and woke up to two very happy children, famously playing together! Wow! Until I looked at the floor. Take a look for yourself.




Daddy and Caleb love to bake. I think they both enjoy the product of such endeavors also. Talk about quality father-and-son time! They even clean up afterward!










About a week ago I sent the kids to their rooms to play. It had been getting a little too hyper and I needed some quiet time. After five minutes or so I thought it was a strangely quiet in Mycah's room so I peeked into her room and this is what I found... (yes her clother were ALL removed and she had decided to take a quick snooze before dinner.)













On Tuesday this week it was so warm that the kids and I decided to head outdoors and wash the van. We had such a blast, wash this section, then rinse, go on to the next section, then rinse that section and rerinse the one from before that...and so on and so forth...




Such great little workers!



...and one more of my little man.



1 comment:

  1. Love the photos especially the one of the playdough. What a mess!!!!

    ReplyDelete