Friday, April 24, 2009

Ultrasound Picture


On Monday I went for an ultrasound. We had this great sonographer who's name was Stewart. He told Roy to come on in right from the beginning and explained everything as he went along. Even all the measurements and internal organs. I have never even been allowed to see the screen at at ultrasound until all that is done. Usually then they send for Ry and show us our baby. This was much better! We watched our peanut for 40 minutes. At the end he tried to get some 4D ultrasound shots, as the machine we were using was equipped for that, but the baby had its head tucked up against my ribs and would not move into a viewable position. That would have been cool...normally if you want that done it costs 300 dollars at a special clinic. So, anyone getting an ultrasound booked, ask for the new Abbotsford Hospital! I also got to take home a disc (for free) with 36 pictures on it. Believe it or not, only one is even close to showing the baby. I'll post it on here though. It's a face shot with the arm and hand going up in front of its mouth...

1 comment:

  1. I really do not like Chilliwack hospital. They wouldn't even let Gary in when we first went to the hospital because I was in premature labour. I'll definitely ask for Abbotsford hospital next time.

    Such a cute picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete