Thursday, November 26, 2009

Before I forget...

I said to Caleb, "Christmas isn't about getting more toys, right? His reply, "Nope, it's about getting more money!!"


In the mall with Caleb. He hides behind the counter in a store. I say,"Caleb, what's the rule?" Meaning he has to stay where I can see him. His reply along with a big dramatic sigh," Children obey you parents in the Lord, for this is RIGHT." I take it he is listening to our Steve Green movies after all. I didn't even know he knew the verse and I can't even take credit for having quoted it to him ever.

Then in the dollar store. I saw two men who were very short midgets. Worried that Caleb would blurt something quite blunt, I hurried to the next aisle. Once there, he walks up to a lady and says, "Excuse me lady. I saw a wee little man! He was wee little like Zacheus! He was a wee little man who climbed a tree! He had funny little pants!"

In Costco. Caleb was introducing us to yet another person. "I'm Caleb and this is my sister Mycah. She's two. And that's our baby Silas and Grandma, she belongs with Grandpa. And that's Mommy and do you know what my Daddy's name is?? It's DADDY!!"


3 comments:

  1. Your son is just hilarious...I can't believe all the things he comes up with. Good thing you are keeping track of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! he's too cute. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat wordt leuk met de kwebbel tantes,[jongens]het zit in de familie
    groetjes opa en oma.

    ReplyDelete