Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mycah is 3 Today!

Good morning everyone. We just celebrated Mycah's birthday here! I can't believe she is three already! We have been talking about what kind of cake she would like me to make for quite some time and the consensus was a dolly cake. I think it passed inspection. There will be a part 2 of this blog simply because it is 8:30 in the morning and we still have candles etc. to do. I just don't know what part of her I should stab those candles in....any ideas?

.





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. hiep hiep hoera jarige job mycah,wat is je moeder toch creatief
    kusjes opa en oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mycah! Cool cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she had a great b-day! It's so exciting when you are little...not so much when you're old like us!lol
    As for the candles....you have probably done that all already so my suggestions are officially useless, but I will offer them up anyways. You could put them coming out on an angle instead of standing straight up....yah? Let me know what you did! Have another super day...Blessings, Bernita

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the kissing barbie black and white pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new background is great, Steph. I so enjoy the blogs about my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete