You are going to have to help me start up my own blog sometime soon, Steph! That site does have fantastic backgrounds and seem quite easy to use! Just have to start up my blog. Maybe you can fill me in sometime soon on how to do that! ttyl
I am definitely going to need some help with this link! I read how you are to do it, and I got so confused...I need to watch someone do it. I would love to change my blog look!
Thanks for the link- I used it to change my blog too:)
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have to help me start up my own blog sometime soon, Steph! That site does have fantastic backgrounds and seem quite easy to use! Just have to start up my blog. Maybe you can fill me in sometime soon on how to do that! ttyl
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to need some help with this link! I read how you are to do it, and I got so confused...I need to watch someone do it. I would love to change my blog look!
ReplyDelete