Just came home. On the way here my son says, "I'm going to pray. I have sins in my heart. " Mycah syas, "Me too...I sorry God. Please help me." Caleb decides to help her,"Mycah, say help me to be good." So Mycah continues," God help me to be good and not go on road and be squished like bunny, big dead bunny."
So I laughed until tears ran down my face. How could I not? Whatever does going on the road have to do with Costco? Who in the world told her bunnies get squished? Probably Caleb. Makes sense to me.
where would she get that from?? glad they could make you laugh after being so bad
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud! Your kids are hilarious :) Thanks again for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS! I am still laughing! Hope you had a better day after that!
ReplyDeleteIt's great! Or at least the retelling is great... I'm sure Costco wasn't exactly fun. These big bad boys of ours!
ReplyDelete