Can't believe we have four kids...
May 8th was Roy's birthday.
In our new church in Lethrbidge the ladies hold a baby shower for first babies. Ezra was our first baby in this church, so they gave us one too!
Some pictures from the day Ezra was baptized
So, whoever said you need snow to go sledding anyway?
What can I say...next time believe me when I threaten you with hummus, Roy.
Growing up way too fast...1 month old.
Always sticking out his tongue.
boy oh boy, would I ever love to come for a visit, Steph. That way I would probably even deliver Ezra's baby present that's been sitting here for a very long time!! The pictures are incredible, thanks for sharing. The most surprising for me? How long you've grown your hair! Amazing! you look incredibly beautiful and oh so very, very happy. Thankful for you for how this move has been such a blessing for your family. Here's a big hug!
ReplyDeleteHet drong niet eens tot me door toen ik de blog las, maar toen Tanja het las was één van de eerste dingen die ze zei: Wat raar vroeger was Roy altijd op 8 mei jarig, in Canada is dat 6 mei geworden.... :-)Leuke foto's. Niet te veel last gehad van het slechte weer?
ReplyDelete