Thursday, July 14, 2011

Giving God the Glory He deserves

God is good to us, so why do we have a hard time to give Him the glory He deserves.
I always pray we should in my personal prayer and during our family prayers, but do we always give Him the glory?.
I think we can live better and show others around us way more of our love for Him then we normally show.
God is awesome!!!!
We need Him!!!
Is it that we as men think,its not macho to say we need somebody?
I don't have a problem to tell my wife I need her and in my prayers I tell God to.
But when it comes to sharing this love for God, this love and need is quickly gone.
Lets try to be open about how we feel about God and His work in our life. Yes, men I said feel, int he way of feeling,emotions!!!.
We can show those things during hockey or any other sports. Then why not to The Person who created us and the sports we can enjoy.

Maybe it's because when I grew up I didn't here many people talking about God and His glory, Love etc that I find it strange to talk about Him.
I used that excuse, its a lousy one, lets blame others.

Let us pray for each other that we may be bolder and more open in our faith, love and hope for our AWESOME AND EVERLASTING GOD.
ROY

2 comments:

  1. WIJ zijn Dankbaar en Blij DAT JE, je gevoelens Onder Woorden Kan Brengen, OM JE vr meer dan Geloof en Liefde te Schrijven
    JE lief hebbende Ouders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ♥ this. our faith should be a spontaneous thing that flows out of us. personal testimony and spotting and pointing out providence in ours and the lives around us is a powerful way to give Him the glory.

    ReplyDelete