Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stephanie

7 years ago on this date ,I asked Steph to marry me. And like everybody knows I was blessed with a yes for an answer.
She blessed me with so many things!!
Cool part is , that I thought I loved her so much at that time, but it is true that over time and during the ups and downs of life you will love each other even more.

Maybe some people thought it went all way to fast. Dating April 16, engaged July 16 and married December 4 all in the same year.
But it's good that God knows what He's doing.
I want to thank my awesome God most of all for my amazing wife and the joy and love she brings in my life.

Thank YOU Lord for bringing this wonderful lady in my life.
ROY

P.s. more about my amazing wife on December 4

No comments:

Post a Comment