Sunday, July 3, 2011

Starting to post too!!!!

Hi everybody,
My wife is doing a beautiful job on this blog.I just think I should write once in a while some things to.
So from know on you will see some posts from me, they can be in English or Dutch and about any kind of subject.Don't mind the grammar ,I'm Dutch so I think I don't have to be perfect in my English grammar.
So I hope you will appreciate my post to and I also want to thank for all the responses we get on the posts we put on our blog. It makes it more worth it to put more posts down.

Roy

3 comments:

  1. Wow Roy...thanks and I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! Love you! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to talk about your fab garden in english ;) i need all the tips i can get

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ik can nu answer in Nederlands, or moet it nog be English....;-)

    Stephan

    ReplyDelete