This is part of my vegetable garden .I feel its another way I can provide for my family in cool and fun way.
Like you see my kids love it too. I have to make it a priority to get them more involved in it.
They can learn so much.
I fertilized the corn with rabbit manure , the kids think the corn is growing rabbit poop. I have to explain some thing,I think!!
I love to see things grow. My dream and Steph's is to own one day a piece of land somewhere and grow our own food and to have some animals. But we can start doing that here in town to, you should ask Steph what I would do with the front lawn?!!
Everything is growing well. We harvested already some lettuce, swiss chard and broccoli.
Fresh from your own garden is way better then that store bought stuff. I even don't mind the extra work and the mosquitoes.
Just before this post ,I planted some spinach and some beets also sprayed the cabbage with some rhubarb spray.
I will give you an update later. ROY

i looks great and i love your sustainable living dream. very cool experiences for your kids.
ReplyDelete